[Tigers] tiger radiator

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] tiger radiator
From: "Brad Huff" <huffb@southslope.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:17:11 -0500
Gentlemen- Any thoughts on the Griffen CU-00179 aluminum radiator and fan
combo cooling package? I have noticed a couple of scrapes on my existing
radiator (recored years ago with a thicker core). The fan has kissed the
radiator core and laid back the copper fins down to the tubes in a couple of
spots. My thinking is that the Griffen radiator with its narrower core (1-1/2
inches vs 2-1/2 on my existing radiator) and the narrow electric fan included
with the combo might be better. I would then eliminate the stock mechanical
fan and potentially gain back some room. Any thoughts? bBrad