Re: [Tigers] Torque Arm under braking force diagram?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Torque Arm under braking force diagram?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:16:56 -0800
This is a great discussion.  Recently I have been looking under Camaro's,
Firebirds and other GM models for transmissions.  When I saw the torque arm
on the Camaro and Firebird I instantly thought of adapting it to the Tiger.
Whether I ever do or not this discussion has given much food for thought.
Keep it coming.

Tom