[Tigers] N.E. TAC weekend

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] N.E. TAC weekend
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 17:57:54 -0500
Just the barest of details about an upcoming TAC event for New England. For
now, we're trying to plan one for early Spring, we apparently have folks from
Boston to Alexander Bay, NY to Burlington, VT and northwest CT all asking for
inspections, and if possible we need to be near a central location and near
reasonable accomodations, as some folks will need to stay overnight. The most
likely location to hold this is northwest Ct or western Mass or Albany, so let
me hear from folks who know of a site that meets our specs. We will need to
bring most of the inspectors from the Washington DC TAC group up here to help.

Rande