Re: [Tigers] Thoughts on 7" front wheels

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Thoughts on 7" front wheels
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:02:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: MWood24020
Both front and rear lips are either trimmed or rolled on my car, per Tom
Hall's methodology :-)

In a message dated 2/2/2013 9:00:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
genepadgett@comcast.net writes:

Correction  to my initial response.  On the rear I did trim the excess
inner well lip  back at the top to the spot welds for additional clearance.
For the  most part that just involved trimming off the amount of extra inner
fender  well metal to the edge of the stock outer fender lip.  A minor
adjustment  in my view.  No fender lip rolling involved.

Gene