Re: [Tigers] Painting the engine

To: <CALUMETAIR@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Painting the engine
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 14:45:53 -0500
Tom
        Check the label on the paint can it should tell you how to prep for
paint.

I have not used Imron paint in decades is it compatible over the paint on
the engine now?  If not you will need to prime the engine first.   The prep
work you listed should work fine in any case.

Is Blue the correct color or is that the color you want on the engine?

The 260 engines were painted black until the last part of the B19KC engine
group which are painted Ford Corporate Blue and the MK II 289 engines are
blue.

Ron Fraser