[Tigers] Oli filter

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Oli filter
From: CALUMETAIR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:21:14 -0500 (EST)
Last night I bolted the engine mounts to the engine (just to keep them from
 getting lost) Since I have the engine on a stand, and the headers handy, I
 can pretty much check clearances around the mounts and the headers.

I DO NOT have the mount to frame "mount adapters (cast iron) on and so  far
I have only found (1) of them  :-((   If it's the left side  adapter, then
all I have to worry about is frame rail clearance (and since no  one has
mentioned a problem there, maybe it's not an issue?

Thankful Tom

tigers@autox.team.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums