Re: [Tigers] Brake question

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake question
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
Im getting in on this thread late, so IF I sound off the wall- well I may well
be BUT one of the problems when running a servo is it doesnt release(amongest
other things- like sucking the fluid into the intsake). To kill the vaccum on
the servo, kill the engine and pump the brakes several times.IF this releases
the drag, then the problem is in the servo. I once drove an Alpine 300 miles
using the emergency brake and downshifting unless I just had to use the pedal
and afterwards I would shut the engine off, pump the he-- out of the brakes to
release the "hung on" brakes and then return to normal driving. I could be way
off base but I felt it worth passing on.
TtT