[Tigers] my yahoo account was stolen

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] my yahoo account was stolen
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
I want to apologize to the LIST and to each individual who received email
stating I was out of the country and requested 2500 Euros be sent to whomever.
The bast---s also deleted my entire address book, even tho I have attempted to
recover it. It took several days to get my account returned as I had forgotten
my gmail account. 2 phone calls and on hold for 30 plus minutes finally
succeeded. I did provide a new hotmail address BUT the lady spelled tony with
an i, so the reset email went to tigerthetoni@hotmail as opposed to
tigerthetony@hotmail. Yes we need to insist that people speak and understand
English.
Again, I hop[e this problem3m didn't get anyone to forward any funds to the
jerk. IF I could only get my hands on him/her.
Thanks, TonytheTiger

tigers@autox.team.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums