Re: [Tigers] Headlights (Non tiger)

To: "'Stu Brennan'" <stubrennan@comcast.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlights (Non tiger)
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:31:45 -0400
Stu
        Plastic headlight lenses can be sanded and polished just like paint
and there are kits on the market for this.
I have sanded and polished several headlights with very good results.

TV programs like Muscle car and Chip Foos have shown tinting lenses with
clear tinted with a bit of black.   I see no reason why you could not just
use just clear.  The real question is how badly will stone chips dig into a
clear coat finish.

Ron Fraser