Re: [Tigers] upgrade to 15" rims tires

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] upgrade to 15" rims tires
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:24:19 -0400
  Maybe I'm just looking for "bragging rights", but I do have to say
that using Panasports with the correct offsets allow you to go 6" in the
front and 7" in the rear without any real fender modifications.  I
ground about 1/4" off the inner lip of the rear fenders (nothing that
can be seen from the outside) and reshaped the front valance with my
hands in about 10 seconds.  One benefit is that the track looks much
more consistent front to rear.  But we all have our preferences.

-Randy

--

Randy Smith
INNER QUEST, Inc.