Re: [Tigers] New Land Speed Record

To: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Land Speed Record
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:07:35 +0100
Hi Mayf,

FIRSTLY - what an absolutely FANTASTIC accomplishment. - a truly great
spirit of endeavour and achievement.

Lets really put in to perspective - Larry has beat a fully sponsored
state if the art land speed record with a 50 year old car!

Volunteers to drive a 50 year old car at 200 MPH to do better than Mayf
best wear their shorts on the outside.

historical SUNBEAM achievement would be the "SUNBEAM / Henry Seagrave /
Larry Mayfield / ...... "     trophy".

BTW Mayf - remember to stick to land, its safer !  ;-)

kind regards

Jeff

In message <4C993C6E.6070903@socal.rr.com>, Steve Laifman
<slaifman@socal.rr.com> writes