[Tigers] Say it aint so Joe!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Say it aint so Joe!
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:34:24 -0400
"Then a little over a year ago Dale A. tried the same task and he came up
with the same conclusion that Brent had: It can't be done properly in a
Tiger. This lead Dale to start with a clean sheet of paper which lead to his

new suspension that Rob G wrote about a week or so ago."

"The car drives dramatically different... easy to steer and tracks like a
dream.  It drives and handles like a late model sports car now.  I am really
impressed with his design and how well it works, and everyone who drives my
car agrees.

If you really want to unlock the potential of the car, you might consider
this
new crossmember design and remember you can allows unbolt it and return the
car to stock configuration."

"Mr. Trippel - No, you are not confused and you shouldn't be.  You should be
fully aware of the events that have taken place and actions by individuals
that have been involved.  In case you need to refresh your memory, I highly
recommend that you read the "Suspension History" tab on www.Toyzjunkie.com
that spells out the facts and a brief timeline of what has transpired
concerning the initial design and development of my crossmember.
"

After reading Bob Hokanson's email and looking at his web site, I wondered
what in the hell he was talking about.   That is until I came across the
above emails from the last several months concerning front suspensions for
the Tiger.  The authors can recognize their own words.   At best, this
reflects badly on certain well known members of the Tiger community.  At
worst, the only conclusion you can draw is to involve a lawyer and copyright
every thing you do that is innovative.  In either case, it is a very sad
commentary on a small group of people.

                                                      Jeff
Tigers@autox.team.net
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums