[Tigers] Djoh797014 has moved

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Djoh797014 has moved
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:34:25 -0700 (PDT)
Due to loss of job and financial constraints, I have moved
to a cheaper
placed..  Its a senior complex an full of old
people using walkers.  Most of
the rseidents appear to
be in their 70's nut are actually just retired (65+).
God I hope
I don't look like that in the next 10 years.

The grey pathers are
alive.

Quite a stirs when my son pulled up in his Fast an Furious Honda.
Wait'll they hear my Tiger pull up.  Maybe I'll uncork the dump tubes
on the
LAT headers.  For now work is progressing on fixing my car.
Now  that I'm
not working, maybe I'll have time..just no money.

My new address is    940
Wild Indigo Lane - Ste 118

still Indianapolis, IN  46227
still same phone: