[Tigers] Wilwood at SUNI last year

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Wilwood at SUNI last year
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
At SUNI last year, there was a gentleman from south, I think of Indianapolis
and he worked for Wilwood. He had a beautiful Alger that was as fast as it was
good looking. I wish my Tiger looked as good as his Alger and too, I had
Wilwood brakes all the way around. Another member needs to get in touch with
this member but I cant locate his card. He left cards and Wilwood brakes in the
parts room and stayed at a motel not far from the one the banquet was held at.
Its tough getting old, as my friend Mike and I ate dinner with him and his wife
and I will be darn if I can recall his name. If anyone kept his card, please
post his contact information or send me an email off list, so I can assist the
gentleman wanting to purchase Wilwood brakes.Thanks in advance.
Tony Lang (TtT)
Tigers@autox.team.net
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums