[Tigers] Jim Adams at Tigers United

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Jim Adams at Tigers United
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 19:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Memorial Day Tiger fans.

 For those of you who havent heard or are on the fence concerning attending
 Tigers United in Santa Rosa I submit: Jim Adams will be in attendance and
 will guest speak on Saturday night, he will also be reunited with the
 Hollywood Sport Cars Tiger courtesy of Mr Dave Stone, Jim will also be
 reunited with the Hollywood Sport Cars Mclaren Mk1 courtesy of Mr Chad
 Raynal, and the Dekon Monza courtesy of Mr Ken Epsman.
 For those who don't know who Jim Adams is, he was the driver of pretty
 much every car that Doane Spencer built for Hollywood Sport Cars and his
 SCCA driver number was 55.
  Also attending is Mr Cris Vandagriff, son of Hollywood Sport Cars owner
 Chic Vandagriff. Cris is the owner of The Historic Motorsports Association
 (HMSA) We will also be hosting Doana and Wendy, Doane's Daughters. Putting
 this together has not been without challenges and will probably not happen
 again. So join us at Tigers United for this historic event.
Bill Martin
Tigers@autox.team.net
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums