Re: [Tigers] In a field in Texas

To: Steve Ralsten <s_ralsten@yahoo.com>, Tiger email list
Subject: Re: [Tigers] In a field in Texas
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:31:58 -0400
Steve:

Yeah, I'd do a double-take on that myself!!!!  It's a shame I didn't know about
this last week.  The Red River Triumph club was just here in the OKC area for
their Regional VTR meet.  I had my Tiger t-shirt on and if I'd have known about
the existence of that car, I would certainly have asked around until I found
someone who knew about it.

By the way, that's not a LAT hood, and I'm not so sure those are chrome
headlight rings.  However, it does have the old American Racing Silverstone
wheels that everyone seems to want.

Later,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK