Re: [Tigers] Can This Tiger Be Saved?

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Can This Tiger Be Saved?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:44:01 -0500
hehe....yes, someone will pay for the trim, the grill...and THE VIN
PLATE.......

why did he keep the last digits of the VIN a secret?...both in the verbiage
and the photo he covers it up with tape.....is that so if the future owner
does bring the car back no one will know the condition of the car from whence
it came?.....some other reason?

...........That said, someone will likely pay far more for just
the trim and grill than I would for the whole car. So, another crazy dream
ended and a heavy sigh of relief exhibited from my wife.  :-)

Tom