Re: [Tigers] distributor

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] distributor
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:44:16 -0700
Owain,

If you do not get a satisfactory answer, I will take a photo of mine
with the Pertronix system, with custom advance curve springs.

Recommended for most every use, and it looks stock outside, with custom
curve inside.  Need an old geezer with a "Distributor Machine" to do it
right.

I don't see any weights on this one.

Here is the Rootes Manual exploded view:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmB73.asp

and OEM Breaker Plate:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmB74.asp

Etc.

LOTS of stuff with search for "distributor"

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com
<http://www.TigersUnited.com>