[Tigers] SUNI

To: "Beamclub" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] SUNI
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:20:32 -0600
Hi all,
We made it safely back (no thanks to the eighteen-wheeled twit in Montana that
made a suicide pass and then squeezed us onto the shoulder). It was great to
renew acquaintances and to meet so many others for the first time.
Unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures as I was planning to... spent too
much time talking to everyone!

I will add my congratulations and appreciation to Max, the VanderPools and the
rest of the SUNI organizing group for a great event in a great location.

And to the person or people that violated the trust that is one of the
intrinsic elements of taking part in one of these events: You suck. I hope all
the bad karma that can be amassed by a Lucas electrical system focuses itself
in your Sunbeam, leaving you stranded on a lonely highway in the middle of
nowhere. I hope you get picked up by a banjo-wielding hillbilly that chains
your car to his rusty pickup truck and drags it off to his shack down a bumpy
dirt road... and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Theo