Re: [Tigers] questions on MK1A

To: "'Richard'" <rcsphx1@cox.net>, "'Tiger List'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] questions on MK1A
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:54:15 -0400
Richard
        I believe Theo Smit has a transistor style voltage stabilizer.
http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/stabilizer/stabilizer.html

Tach; if you have a Jaeger 8 cyl negative earth tach your OK
Parts list PUB # 6691334 shows RV1/2012/00A for the MK I tach
My MK Ia has RV1/2812/00A; 0 - 5000 rpm

Model # and SO #; Norm Miller might have a better handle on this
information.
My MK Ia is model # C4PZ-6001-CF  SO # is SO-2632

I believe those numbers continue through to the end of the MK Ia build but
no absolute guarantee.

Ron Fraser