Re: [Tigers] Tiger Side moldind clips?

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Side moldind clips?
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 01:11:20 +0000 (UTC)
In 1979 I used steel screws.  I chucked em up in my drill and using a file,
put an "inverse camber" on them to duplicate the original rivet.  They're
still there holding the trim on.
On the parts of the car that still had original rivets, I just sanded around
them.. caused some slight rippling of the surface but hardly noticeable..
Gary