Re: [Tigers] Zipper replacement

To: <robin02@mindspring.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Zipper replacement
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:02:17 -0400
 Thanks for the replies and suggestions.  The solution I went with for the
38" and two 6" zippers was to have them custom made in nylon in a #10 size.
Stan at Stan's Sewing Supplies in Mission Kansas was very helpful and is
making the zippers for 21.00 including shipping.  He can be contacted at
913-940-1844. He has a web site also but, it was not useable for the order
needed for the tonneau.  If any one is interested in the outcome, let me
know. RObin