Re: [Tigers] What size screw?

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What size screw?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 10:56:48 -0700
Jim,

The fasteners for the vinyl material are pop rivets, not screws.

The screws in the trunk area are 10 small #6 x 1/2" smc, oval Phillips
heads, and a cup/washer.  TigersUnited.com has a list of all the
fasteners. These are on Page 4. of TigersUnited Bolt List.

Thanks to Kirt Jenssen:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/KJensenBolts/rt-KJensenBolts1.asp

When cleaning up my trunk area I used stainless screws and cup washers
that can be polished satin or high polish, to your taste.  You'll never
have to worry about them again, unless the body rusts out beneath them.
:-)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman