Re: [Tigers] Servo fixing hardware (the strap)

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Servo fixing hardware (the strap)
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:55:31 -0500
Jim,
I have never seen a 7" booster with a strap.  As far as I know, only the
earlier 5" boosters had the strap.  B382001570 has a 7" booster and no
strap.  The booster has been in and out of the car, but I'm the original
owner and I have seen every in and out.

- Will B382001570
Will Seay wseay@embarqmail.com