Re: [Tigers] Water pump

To: <Pld767@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Water pump
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:07:11 -0500
        I have not seen a reply for this one so I will put in a couple of
cents worth.

Original Aluminum water pump part number is C4JE-8501-A; the impellor is
C4OZ-8512-B.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/2-AF-EngineMoto
r.pdf

Sunbeam Specialties does list aluminum water pumps, no other details listed;
TM32.

I purchased a Motorsport impellor M-8512-A302, it is suppose to have high
efficiency vanes that reduce cavitation at high RPM, and I made it fit my
aluminum water pump.
The impellor snout had to be machined back to the same length as the
original; not sure if anything else was done.
The position of the fan hub is unique to the Tiger so you have to get
everything pressed back to the correct point; other information on the water
pump is in the Tiger Shop Manual.

Ron Fraser