[Tigers] (no subject)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:15:06 -0500
I still believe that the immediate solution is the downsizing of
cars....Tata Nano....Worked in Europe after the war. And of course there is

the Heinkel, Messerschmitt, Reliant...

Well, if that's the answer we are doing our part with our 2,500 lb.  cars.
Remove one gas tank and lose 50lb. Aluminum heads..50lb. Aluminum intake  20
lb.
Headers replacing cast iron ex. manifolds..10 lb.  Now we're down to  2,370
lb.  What else can go?

I guess ice cream and chocolate. -- Bill --