RE: Bellhousing

To: "'Bob Dixon'" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: RE: Bellhousing
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 00:08:37 -0500
Bob
        I have not done any of this but here are my understandings.   The
scattershield may require some sheet metal relief at the firewall and the
scattershield's transmission mount hole has to be centered to the pilot
bushing in the flywheel using a dial indicator.   This is usually done with
the engine and transmission out of the car so you can align the
scattershield.

Ron Fraser