Panasports needed...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Panasports needed...
From: "PHILLIP SILK" <musta32188@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:52:23 -0400
Thanks to two specific listers (thanks, you guys have been very helpful), I
am getting close to having the parts I need to re-assemble my front
suspension.  I can't stress enough what a great resource the list is.  So,
does anyone know of, or personally have, any used 15x6 Panasports they want
to sell?  I just need two, although I would consider buying a full set for
the right price...

Thanks.

Phillip Silk

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!