Re: Dragging Booster I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE.

To: bobjosten@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Dragging Booster I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE.
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:04:18 EDT
Hi all,
I rebuilt my Mk2 servo last year and like Joey within a week or  so it
started hanging up.
A local tiger expert suggested that if the  leather seal on the big piston
was in good condition (it was) I remove the  foam cord that came with the
rebuild kit that is used to enhance the sealing  abilty of a used leather
seal.
I removed the foam cord from behind the  seal, re-greased the leather with
the stuff provided in the rebuild kit, and  the servo has worked fine ever
since.

regards
Bob

wow, well another great idea, with  the hill idea. Maybe if i put in the old
one or something. I will try the hill  idea first, and then if that dosnt
work. Well then im going for your idea. And  hopefully i will get one to work.

Yes, the seal was a little tight  when i put it in. But i thought with the
vacume and spring would not  matter.

Thank you for all the help from  everyone.

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104