Re: Front crossmember

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>, <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>,
Subject: Re: Front crossmember
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:30:51 -0500
List- My past problems wherent with the bolts but w/ the welds. The welds
had broken on one side, unknown to myself, Im thankful I was turning around
in a gas station when the oppisite side let loose, the engine litteraly sat
on the ground. everyone seems concerned about the bolts, I reccomend
removing all paint, rust etc from around the old welds and inspecting them
and the tubes. the metal is getting up in age and the welds could have small
cracks unseen becuase of paint etc.Like the fulcrum pins, they might be weak
and no one has realized it YET! Tony in IL