Front brake caliper replacement

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Front brake caliper replacement
From: "PHILLIP SILK" <musta32188@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:00:24 -0400
After scrounging most of the parts I need (thanks, Peter), I am looking at
the brake set-up my Tiger has.  I know of Dale's Wilwood replacement, but
has anyone experimented with any other original rotor/caliper combinations?
I was specifically wondering if there any calipers that come from other cars
that anyone has tried to mate with Tiger rotors.  Or, conversly, do you just
think properly rebuilt Tiger parts are the trick?

I would love to hear any ideas.  A while ago I thought I heard of somone
trying to fit Fox or SN95 Mustang brake bits to a Tiger.

Thanks.

Phillip

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!