Giving Thanks!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Giving Thanks!
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:52:50 -0500
Larry and  the LIST. first off I need to thank Larry for teling me what is
availabe at the bottom of the emails Mark sends on. I do know that TU exists
and you are right, I should research my own questions before wasting time on
sending everyone emails, even if they might have found a new or better part
since the last write up on any particular subject, I will not burden other
members from this day forward without first reading all material available,
eventho I thought that was a part of what this LIST is about, a place to ask
for others imput and or advice. My other THANKS is for telling me that Mark
has an archives list posted at the bottom of each email, to be honest I read
"unsubscribe/change address to" and I didnt read all the addresses below,
including ARCHIVES and that address, since I have no plans of unsubscribing, I
didnt read further. To address the service both Mark and Steve provide, it is
unquestionably a labor of love from which they draw the satisfaction in
knowing the job they do is not only done right but with much pride and
appreciation from both myself and all members of the list, CAT, TE/AE, PTC and
all the other clubs involved in the marque and I give THANKS to the Good Lord
for providing me with friends who have encountered some of the same problems
as myself and for their support in solving said problems and to you Larry I
give Thanks for writing all the excellent articles you have so unselfishly
provided, may you continue to teach those who follow in your steps and know
that you too are appreciated by the rest of the Tiger family. Im sorry to hear
that members with knowledge on certain subjects get tierd of repeating their
experiences. Its the first time Ive heard of a Tiger owner not willing to talk
about his car but live and learn. Have a wonderful week, warmly, Tony in
southern IL.