I'm Baaaaaack!

To: TIGERS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm Baaaaaack!
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:03:38 -0700
Hello Group:
Your reprieve from hearing about obscure parts breaking on my Tiger has
ended. This is coming from my new email address.

Jane, Carrie and I and the Tiger have moved to sourthern Arizona where
we're building a big garage for the Tiger...I mean we're building a
house that will have a nice sized garage.

Actually though, and I know I shouldn't type this within 50 feet of the
car, (it's only a few feet away on the other side of a wall), everything
on the car is working perfectly right now.

Steve Sage