Dash Board

To: Tigers Club <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash Board
From: James Miller <jcsaturn@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
Well I am again looking for more info on the dash
and ORIGINAL gauges. I have on this tiger 2 oil
gauges. 1 is connected to a tube. I presume it is
an oil line. The other is connected to a idiot
sensor. Most of the gauges say Jager at the
bottom as if they were the manufactor. The speedo
had a tube hanging from it. I guess it is to
reset the tip gauge. I was wondering if there are
any tiger owners in sacramento that I can come to
take pictures of your tiger for my reference.

Oh. BTW,

If there are any tiger owners out ther and they
dont have any digital photos of there car I would
not mind taking pictures for you to post ot have
for your records.

James Miller
Elk Grove, Ca

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com