Brake Problems

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Problems
From: "Dan & Lori Fitzgerald" <danlorifitz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:47:17 -0500
Listers,

Well I'm finally nearing the completion of my 3 year restoration of my Tiger
and have come up with a problem.  After bleeding  the brakes and making sure
all the electrical is working I decided to take the car up and down the
street to see how thing go.  Well after a few laps up and down the street
the brakes pumped up by them selves and remained on.  I was barely able to
get it back into the garage.  After letting it sit for about an hour the
brakes started easing up, but I finally had to loosen one of the brake lines
at the booster to free up the system so that I could push the car on the
rack.  The booster was rebuilt about two years ago and left inside until I
installed it a few days ago.  Do I need to rebuild the booster again or is
it something else??

Dan
B9470033