RE: Desktop Dyno Fun

To: "'Scott Hutchinson'" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Subject: RE: Desktop Dyno Fun
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 09:15:05 -0800
Scott, the only problem with this is that I'm changing stroke to make
the difference in displacement while leaving the bore size at 4.030".

I confirmed that it is not related to rod ratio.  I built the same
engine using a 283 Chevy base (5.7" rods) and the curves were identical.
It is related to bore and stroke although I don't understand the
relationship yet.

Frank