Re: Stop Light Blues

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stop Light Blues
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:29:26 -0800
Excerpt from Rolls Royce Owner's Manual,

"On departure during dusk or evening hours, assure that your Estate
Manager has assured the chauffeur has properly attended to the wicks and
fuel of the acetylene torches.  In the countryside it is required that a
small boy carry a lighted torch 25 yards in front of the vehicle to warn
pedestrians and horses of your approach, lest they be startled and dash off.

Rolls supplies a training school for chauffeur's as a service to our
clientele. Please assure your man is properly trained in the safe and
smooth operation of your new vehicle. This will enable you to get the
comfort, safety, and convenience the Rolls is designed to deliver.

Have a pleasant journey.

Sincerely,

Sir Henry Royce"

--