Sorry.....

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sorry.....
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:11:28 -0700
....to bomb the list, but two things.

1) I was on vacation for two weeks, and my mailbox filled up while I was
away.  Could this be the reason I am no longer getting message from the
Tiger List?

and,

2)  Would those of you who asked to see photos of my "home made" hard-top
lift please email me off the list, so I can get you the files?  As the files
are fairly large, even in JPEG format, I will only send two at a time.  Once
I have the email addresses of all the interested parties, I will fire off
the photos.

Regards,

AC

PS & BTW:  Got the Tiger out of the garage for the first time in about five
months (sinful!) after re-arranging the garage.  Started right up and ran
just GREAT!!  Still need to do the upgrades to the front suspension however.
Cooling mods must be working well as it did not get much over 185.....hell,
I may have to put a 195 back into the beast again!  Many of you will recall
that my 260 is bored-out to a 284.  A number of folks said I would never be
able to get it to stay cool.  HA!

Regards again,

AC