RE: registry

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: registry
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <mac_jr@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:56:11 -0400
I have had several conversations with Norm over the years and even
though he can be a bit gruff at times I believe he is a great custodian
of the Tiger Registry.  I have a signed copy of the Book of Norman which
I bought used for $125 in 1999. It has been a tremendous resource in the
research and restoration of my car and my only wish is that we/he could
find an economical way to publish an updated version. Maybe a soft back
version or spiral version without the registry information. Make the
registry info a separate product and offer updated version yearly. I
don't know but there has to be a way without giving it away for free or
compromising the integrity of the registry.

Norm did ask me for my trans information and after a few dirty greasy
attempts I was able to locate it. It may have seemed like a pain in the
neck then but it was worth it to add to this great Tiger Resource.

Keep up the good work Norm.

My 2 cents,
Malcolm