Re: Queston on Wheels

To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com, bradley.wood@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Queston on Wheels
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:59:42 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/2002 12:18:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com writes:

> Panasport 15's, 16's. Good tires are getting hard to find even in 14"
> wheels.
>
> See http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tt-wheel.asp
>
> The Tech Tips Wheels section, with pictures.
> --

How many here think that 15" look strange (not period correct with 50 series
tires) and 16" look down right silly on a Tiger?
I understand the pragmatic implications (the only 13" tires you can get are
DOT race tires (Kumho, Hoosier, BF Goodrich)), but still feel the rubber
band/rim protector-profile is only for '92 Honda Civics.
Mike