Re: Smell This???

To: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Smell This???
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:30:02 -0500
Steve, I think your muffler guy, has been smelling too many exhaust pipes.
Clogged up?  How?  Even glasspaks, just blow out the material.

If you want some views, that have a little more authority, go to the
library, and look up muffler testing done by the hot rod mags.  Less bias,
since most place ads in mags, and you will see a big difference in results.

I have used Flowmasters for years on different cars.  Completely sold on
Flowmasters, when I put them on a 87 Vette daily driver, which had a trip
computer.  Without any change, mileage went up 1.5-2 mpg on daily drive.
Also lasted longer than OEM double wrapped mufflers, and just slightly more
sound, when I got on it.

Larry