I am BACK!!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: I am BACK!!
From: Hotrodjunkyard@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:50:37 EST
for those of you who not know or remeber me my name is Chris Vaught. About
three years ago i found a shell of a tiger in a junkyard in hawaii that i
started restoring while i was in the navy. since then i have got out of the
navy and went to work for duke energy as a CRo in on of the combined cylce
power plants in jackson mississippi. the first year was start up so i had not
ime to play with the tiger, that has changed now. it is time to finish her.
here is alink to some pics while in hawaii.
later
chris

http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/buildalbum-cgi?ACCOUNT=794&KEY=3