Re: A Bumpy Ride

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Bumpy Ride
From: Packertl3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:41:48 EST
Steve
If your problem is in the tires/wheels, wanted you to know that I've had
excellent success with the Hunter GSP9700 system explained at the link below.
For years I've told tire shop guys up front that I'm a fanatic about tire
balance and run qualities - and wound up less than satisfied anyway. The 9700
is the first machine or technique I've found that could reasonably duplicate
new car ride with aftermarket tires. Around here even the new car dealers
send their tough vibration problems to the 9700 because they either get cured
or the 9700 produces a printout which is used as evidence in support of
warrantee claims for tires and wheels.

The website below has a locator to find one in your area. By the way, the
first time I inquired my tire guy was nice enough to check already "balanced"
wheels at no charge. We found significant improvements that I was happy to
pay for. Good luck.
Terry Packer
9470018

 <A HREF="http://www.hunter.com/pub/product/product.htm";>Hunter Engineering