FW: Exhaust perspective

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Exhaust perspective
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:06:25 -0700
Hi Kids,

Here we might suggest yours is red because you play with it too much . . . .
(never mind my constant chant - "Why did it have to be red?")

I sure hope that all this jousting is tongue-in-cheek good natured fun.  It
reminds me of the Audi TT board where "precious", "cute", "Its NOT a bug!"
"Which wax?" and "My privacy cover rattles . . " are heard all the live long
day.  (Yes, its true, I came to my senses just in time.)

All Brittish cars USED to be green, before ACB "Colin" Chapman figured out
how to finance his F1 team w/ the red livery of some cigarette company. (Yes
the red came before the "new" color for all Brittish racing cars - Black and
Gold!)

Lest the world be full of cars that are black or silver, panasport/minilite
wheels and quiet exhausts, 5 or 6 speed - to each his own.

If your car is faster than someone else's - settle it on the track.  No
doubts, no theories, just lots of rubber smoke.

back to your regularly scheduled program . . .