Re: Ballast Resistor - Thank you

To: <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>, <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Ballast Resistor - Thank you
From: CE25593@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:27:43 EDT
Thanks to all of you that have provided insight into my ballast resistor
question.  I will keep the resistor in the circuit to get the rebuilt engine
sorted out.  Then I may consider the upgrades mentioned.

By the way, that is Painless Wiring, not Peerless.  The 12 circuit looks like
it will work well with the Tiger.  I just need to add wires for the fuel pump
and the backup lights.  It will be nice to have adequate fused protection for
the electrical system.

Thanks again.

Bob Haynes