Re: flipping a tiger

To: "John Slade" <edalsj@igs.net>,
Subject: Re: flipping a tiger
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 02:13:42 -0700
I talked to someone from L.A. some years ago who purported to have flipped his
shell over completely onto a layer (perhaps a double layer) of old mattresses.
Said it worked great, allowed total access without any hanging weight, no
damage.  I think if you had to do any welding or even the butane torch
softening of undercoat that has been discussed here, you'd want to be very
cautious of fire hazard with the mattresses.

               Chris Hill