Re: Prince of darkness . . .

To: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Subject: Re: Prince of darkness . . .
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:12:06 -0400
David, the first thing you should do is to put the Tiger United site on you
Bookmark, and use it as a reference for many of the question you will have.
Its one of those been there, done that sites, that is really helpful,
especially on a question you would like to have an answer to now, when
everybody else is asleep.  Site is http://www.TigersUnited.com/

The second is knowing where to go for parts, with out a lot of time, and
getting it right the first time.  Classic Sunbeam, and Sunbeam Specialties are
2 good sources of parts, at fare prices, and with knowledge of the cars for
the last 25 years plus.  Both good companies and good guys, who will treat you
fairly, and with lots of knowledge.

The turn signal has a plastic part that breaks or gets weak, and can be
purchased from, guess who, and where do you find them, go to suppliers at
guess where.

Same for replacement switches.

Good luck and have fun.

Larry