Re: 5 speed upgrade tips

To: Scott Lampert <netscott@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 5 speed upgrade tips
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:58:13 -0400
Scott, I did a 5.0L with T-5, but I don't know if you need to mod the drive
shaft, as the length of the trans are very close.  Speedo is dependent on which
T-5, but you will probably have to change, yes on trans mount and cutting hole
in
floor for shifter, and Also, cutting and relocating cross member structural
support back to clear extra length of T-5 shifter location.

There are some pictures of what we did on this at:
http://www.TigersUnited.com/Paulick.html.  This space was donated by Steve L for
future articles, and yes Steve they are coming.

Good luck

Larry