RE:Rust-free Tiger body wanted (fwd)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Rust-free Tiger body wanted (fwd)
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 08:24:00 -0700
James replied: "The 9" rear is a 4.11 limited slip Contential (never could
spell that)
with disk brakes. Shortened  to allow BIG tires under a Tiger/Alpine.
If no one wants it then they can take the body for free. Shipping NOT!
included.
 Moved the firewall back, added new frames,  moved the inner fender wells
out.
        The Alpine is in Palm Bay, Florida.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others'"

This sounds like the car that Chris (I think it was) needs to put that
"Powerglide" in instead of hacking up his real Tiger. Mississippi isn't too
far from Florida. I hope I don't sound too much like a father but,
" listen to me now son ......... " Just a thought. Tom Witt