Hardtop sought

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop sought
From: Tom Ellam <ellamt@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:24:06 -0800
Hello,

This is my first post to the list.  I've been looking for a hardtop for my
'65 Tiger with no luck.  Did anyone see the aftermarket fiberglass top just
sold on ebay?  Sounds like it attaches in a slightly different way than a
factory top from what I could find out.   If anyone knows of a top either
in any condition within reason, I'd appreciate the help.   I'm on the
digest version of the list, so it may be best to respond directly.

Thanks,

Tom Ellam
1965 Tiger B9471113 LRXFE  (not rotary powered!)
1972 Mazda RX3 (definitely rotary powered)